Sunday, May 03, 2009

Moooo! Shop Sunday


We were busy today at the Moooo! Bar and Calfe despite the cloudy weather. It was great to catch up with some old friends and also to welcome others who are just getting out to the island for the holiday renkyu (successive days off). As the Moooo! Shop was flooded with customers all afternoon, I didn't get a chance to take photos. Once the evening came upon us, we thought that there would surely be no sunset as it was so cloudy, but just at the last minute the sky opened up and the sun peaked through for just five minutes before sinking behind the mountain. I was lucky to get this photo. It was a real treat!

The evening ended with some barbecues on the beach and another bonfire. I'm sure everyone slept well last night!

Have a mooey Monday and enjoy your holidays. I hope I get to moo with you someday at the Moooo! Bar....Mooooooooooooooo.....(lowing softly).

No comments:

 
Site Meter